VA Schedule Services Overview
The VA operates a nationwide system of hospitals, clinics, Veterans Integrated Service Networks, data processing centers, and National Cemeteries, all of which require a broad spectrum of goods and services. With revenue in excess of $10 billion, the VA Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) Program is the premier Government program in place to acquire state-of-the-art healthcare related products and services, purchased through nine (9) different VA Schedules.
These goods and services are purchased on a national, regional, and local level — so no matter how large or small your business is the VA is a potential customer. WMG helps clients determine the best entry point into the VA Schedules Program, to help you win more government business.
VA Schedules Overview:
- Drugs, Pharmaceuticals, & Hematology Related Products
- Medical Equipment & Supplies
- Dental Equipment & Supplies
- Patient Mobility Devices
- X-Ray Equipment & Supplies
- Invitro Diagnostics, Reagents, Test Kits, & Test Sets
- Cost-Per-Test, Clinical Laboratory Analyzer
- Professional & Allied Healthcare Staffing Services
- Medical Laboratory Testing & Analysis Services
WMG helps clients acquire or maintain their VA Schedule Contracts while saving time, increasing revenue and minimizing risks. At WMG, we make it easier for you to do business with the government and easier for the government to do business with you.
WMG Fast Facts
- Over 30 years of experience
- Successfully negotiated thousands of GSA contracts
- Clients in all GSA Contract centers
2291 Wood Oak Drive
Herndon, VA 20171