GSA | VA Schedule Contract Management Services
Reduce Risk, Increase Costs
Now that you have your GSA Schedule contract, how do you make it work for you? WMG will navigate you through the complexities of holding a schedule contract so you can spend more time growing your federal business. WMG's Contract Management Services help you increase revenue while reducing risk and maintaining compliance. Let us handle the challenges of managing your contract.
Contract Management Services Overview
Preparation, submission and negotiation of modifications to your GSA Schedule contract and/or VA Schedule contract through:
- Adjustments to pricing strategy
- Additions and/or deletions of services and products
- Administrative changes
- Options to extend your contract
Subject matter expertise on managing a GSA Schedule contract including:
- Price Reduction Clause
- Trade Agreement Act compliance (TAA)
- Industrial Funding Fee (IFF) collection and payment
- Economic Price Adjustment contract clause
- Contract compliance training
Effectively use your GSA & VA Schedule Contracts through:
- Contractor Teaming Agreements (CTAs)
- Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs)
- GSA Advantage!
- GSA e-Buy
- Proper GSA Schedule contract Ordering Procedures (FAR part 8.4.04)
- GSA Schedule contract benefits
WMG has more than 30 years of experience advising clients on complex GSA and VA contracting issues. No other consulting company has our level of experience and understanding of government and industry. We have worked directly with all the GSA Schedule centers to help our clients maintain all 33 GSA Schedules and all 9 VA Schedules.
Count on WMG as your trusted partner to maintain your GSA or VA Schedule.
WMG Fast Facts
- Over 30 years of experience
- Successfully negotiated thousands of GSA contracts
- Clients in all GSA Contract centers
2291 Wood Oak Drive
Herndon, VA 20171