Channel Partner Support
Non-Schedule Holder Consulting Services
These services are geared toward vendors who do not wish to hold a GSA or VA Schedule contract directly, but instead wish to find a channel partner (reseller) to reach the federal market.
Channel Partner Support Services Overview:
- Provide CSP disclosure assistance
- Develop/review Letters of Supply
- Trade Agreement Act Compliance support
- Develop/review Reseller/Distributor agreements
- Develop/review criteria for selecting resellers
- Reseller/distributor partner identification
- Review proposed subcontractor agreements
- Advise on impact of federal requirements
- Federal sales and marketing plans
- Training services
WMG has more than 30 years of experience advising clients on complex GSA and VA contracting issues. No other consulting company has our level of experience and understanding of government and industry. We have worked directly with all the GSA Schedule centers to help our clients maintain all 33 GSA Schedules and all 9 VA Schedules.
Count on WMG as your trusted partner to maintain your GSA or VA Schedule.
WMG Fast Facts
- Over 30 years of experience
- Successfully negotiated thousands of GSA contracts
- Clients in all GSA Contract centers
2291 Wood Oak Drive
Herndon, VA 20171